Little birds fly away and my little heart is taken with them. A kind of a lightness possess those selves who are teaching me how to fly. They are relating me some stories and their misadventures. They are kings above valleys and queens who are gushing forth from countries. They named me their princess of the air, and offer me a cloud castle. In heavens, it is their melodies  which reign and in a momentum of freedom, i am deploying some wings which appease me. Life is maybe misunderstood for the humans, but without wings, we can't really live. And i am waltzing between my friends, and i am whirling under the midnight sun. The moon is embracing me and the sky is becoming flamboyant.
Ce n'est qu'un doux songe incandescant.

I really feel fine these days, life is such a pretty thing, a pretty strawberry who is waiting for me to eat her. Tomorrow, big exam, wish me luck? 

5 commentaires:

Meleonieeee - ♥ a dit…

Thanks for your comment, hehe, YUP I sure am from InterPals - misspositive23, drop me a line, lol. Your blog is gorgeous, I love the way you write! Good luck with your exam!

Julia a dit…

'They named me their princess of the air'

oh yes, you are the princess of the air. xx good luck on your exam.

Kenya a dit…

I'm studing too, the greatest luck

Madeleine a dit…

This is so inspiring and uplifting and beautiful!
"...but without wings we can't really live."
I love that so much.

Stephanie a dit…

I love that picture of the sun and moon. Mysterious, alluring...almost tragic.

I'm definitely putting to much into this.

~Stephanie