Brilliant

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

oh wow.
just, wow.

Caroline Ergy Erg a dit…

Oh my gosh, that is simply beautiful! Thanks for posting it, it was amazing :D
xxxxxxx

Kenya a dit…

a w e s o m e just incredible

it makes me wanna dance!

xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

breathtaking... i wish i could dance like that... thanks for posting, love! ♥

Rebecka a dit…

Thank you <3

Abigail Oliveros a dit…

oh darling, I've been to Paris for only a couple of days, NOT even a week and I was so disappointed because I didn't get to see the whole city. I would love sit in cafes in France and listen to wonderful singers putting their hear and soul on the stage.I could have practice my French more if I stayed longer there :(

this video is majestic. do you know what kind of genre this dance is? ballet? jazz perhaps?

charlotte a dit…

Oh, i just love it! X

Tehren Anaiis a dit…

Beautiful Sanae =) thank you for the comment! I adore your words and yours posts! please keep sharing =)
Tehren-Anaiis.