She was in love with reading, all kinds. She sometimes drown in her books. It was in those pages that she was founding out her world, and she was cherishing it. Over the lines, over the words, she was shivering. She never knew the end before reading them. She did not want to know them. She did not want to guess them. She let herself nursed again and again, as the leaves of a remote autumn. We did not have to disturb her, she was in a silent talk with her unconscious. Her soul always wanted to runaway, but only those little lustiness keep her in this casing fleshly.

17 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

this is so beautiful, dear. i myself am a huge bibliophile. this post is stunning. x

Anonyme a dit…

isn't this beautiful?♥

Joanna a dit…

How stunning, whimsical.. just beautiful. xxx

Anonyme a dit…

this is so refreshing.
and i love the picture that accompanies it

Kenya a dit…

this was really nice, thanks for commenting

xoxo

CloudyKim a dit…

What a lovely picture and accompanied writing. I can totally relate to the love of reading.

Although I'm no enemy to spoilers, I usually prefer the ending to be a surprise. I like the author to guide me as he or she wanted :)

Şenay a dit…

This is so beautiful.Sometimes i feel like her.

Madeleine a dit…

Beautiful. I love reading as well, this is a nice description of what it can feel like.

Kaleidoscope Girl a dit…

Reading an amazing medium of escapism.

Caroline Ergy Erg a dit…

This post is just lovely and what a perfect picture to match, i shall follow your blog most certainly :)
xxxxxxxx

Abigail Oliveros a dit…

this girl she is like me and at the same time not like me. I get very impatient with books many times especially recently since I've been too busy to relax and loose myself in books but at the same time when I start, I cannot stop.

please tell me your story, are you like her too? I would love to know

take care,
abigail

Julia a dit…

'We did not have to disturb her, she was in a silent talk with her unconscious.'

oh dearest, you make me want to run away too. xx

Anonyme a dit…

This is so beautiful, Sanae dear. So peaceful and perfect, just like books and reading are. I hope you are well. x

kinnery a dit…

This is absolutely beautiful, love. I know how it feels to have your soul beat against your chest like a bird in a cage, trying to escape.

Yours,
Kinnery xx

Rebecka a dit…

Thank you!
Yeah, she is. It's from Lost in translation.

Spencer. a dit…

you write so beautifully
x

charlotte a dit…

Beautiful. What would we be, without books?
X