My real days.


« I am a lace shirt which titillate myself when i see the world, wich shudder with cold, with joyful. Wich is quite tramp, with all the finesse. I am a man in the subway, accompanied by a djembe, who is puting happiness in everybody's heart. And who has several smile. I am an effort under the water, who only wanted to see the world wonders, for keeping them secretly. I am a blueberry, hidden in my sheets, who is rapt with wonder by the week end, which is going to revive my mind. And then tonight, i will tell stories to my Plush. I am a purse coming from far away, and waiting to travel all along the streets with a bright smile. I am »

21 commentaires:

Molly a dit…

I will! :)

And what a beautiful text and pictures, dear <3

Clara a dit…

Beautiful text, dear. I love the way you say: I am an effort under the water.
I feel the sameway sometimes..
xxx

Anonyme a dit…

Your words are beautiful.
Simply lovely.


LOVE!

Unknown a dit…

stunning.
i love this.
you are a poet.

Madeleine a dit…

What a pretty picture on the bottom there. Your little passage there is stirring. Thank you for your lovely comment.

Anonyme a dit…

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

Oh, dear. I was trying to say something along the lines of 'if the night never stopped, you'd never leave' but it was probably very very wrong. I don't think the tense was right, nor do the words seem to be right...my apologies.

Yours,
Norah x

tasha faye a dit…

this is so, so, lovely and beautiful. the words and photos and everything. it totally changes me perspective on things, thank you!
XO

Joanna a dit…

This is so beautiful. Agreeing with the previous comment - you are a poet indeed. Splendid writing, lovely. xxxx

Myrtille a dit…

Plus le temps passe, plus je réalise que nous avons raison d'être amies.

Anonyme a dit…

this is so beautiful, lovely.
you really did put happiness in my heart through this...

and, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment to my blog... I'm your new follower by the way :)♥

haze.

Michaela a dit…

I love the lace shirt. Beautiful words.
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Juliane a dit…

An enchanting entry. :)

Anonyme a dit…

I can not thank you enough for the comment. It was lovely. Thank you. :)
I hope your days are graceful.


LOVE!

alabee a dit…

your words are enchanting and your pictures are absolutely dreamy.

alabee a dit…

And thank you for the wonderfully thoughtful comment :)

Isquisofrenia a dit…

i think the black lace is lovely , thank you for your comment.

Kenya a dit…

I love your idea!
and your blog is really nice, it's so peaceful, thanks for commenting, big xx

Unknown a dit…

Thankyou for your wonderful comment on my blog. It just felt right to change I suppose, I was unhappy with a few things on my other blog and I had so many ideas regarding the theme and atmosphere of a new blog:)

I love your little space here! Im going to follow

xx Carina

Anonyme a dit…

thank-you for the comment, took a while to reply sorry! i love your blog definitely following, gorgeous lace! xx

Şenay a dit…

And you have a nice world too dear<3
I really like what you wrote here, they're beautiful words<3
Have a nice day
xx

Sophy Félicie Leroy Rochetaillée a dit…

Oui c'est sur ! :)
Merci !